Quick Fix Synthetic Urine is a laboratory-grade synthetic urine that is used to calibrate urine testing machines. This synthetic urine contains all of the ingredients found in natural human urine and is balanced for pH, specific gravity and creatinine. In fact, every batch of Quick Fix is tested before it leaves the lab! This ensures that you get the best sample possible! Quick fix is unisex, meaning it will work for both male and female. Unlike dehydrated or powdered urine the Quick Fix is pre-mixed, making it easy to use in any last-minute situation. Quick Fix takes only about 15 seconds to prepare!
- Prior to leaving the house, open the top of your Quick Fix bottle and microwave for 10 seconds. If you can’t microwave your Quick Fix synthetic urine, simply tape or rubber band the heating pad to the bottle at least one hour before your test.
- After heating, close the top and shake the Quick Fix bottle. The temperature strip should read between 94°-100°F. If the synthetic urine is below 94°F place in microwave for a few more seconds. If the temperature is above 100°F allow the bottle to cool.
- Tape or rubber band the heating pad to the Quick Fix bottle to maintain temperature until your drug test. When placed inside your clothing pocket, the heating pad will keep the Quick Fix synthetic urine near 100°F for at least 6 hours.
- Check that your Quick Fix synthetic urine is between 94°-100°F, shake and pour the contents of the Quick Fix container into the urine collection cup at the facility.
- Quick Fix synthetic urine can be reheated with hand warmers an unlimited amount of time.
- Some settling may occur.
- Shake bottle before and after heating and right before you test the product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.